Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Eve of Christmas Eve















Last night we celebrated our first Christmas together. I finally got to open Scott's present.















I guess I was teasing Scott a bit.




















Scott gave me the third season of Bewitched. I'm a big fan of that series. And a Fernando Ortega CD.















Scott got a C.S. Lewis book, two G.K.Chesterton books that are fiction, and a Christmas CD of Third Day.














































































These are our stockings. They're still empty.




















And this is an ornament that says Our First Christmas.




















This is our first Christmas tree with presents all around...mostly for my neices and nephews.

















We have a manger scene too.
















Some cheap decorations.
















And here's another view of the living room. It's bright and red.

4 comments:

Cari Mohler said...

Merry Christmas!! We can't wait until you guys get here!! Things have been good...I am looking forward to our family Christmas though on Saturday! Tell your sisters hello...brother too...we will see you soon! Have a great week!

love,
Cari

mitchells2000 said...

April - congrats on your marriage... you guys are so cute. I can't believe that you're married... it just seems that it was not that long ago that Chris was teaching you at Faith. Enjoy married life... I've been married 6&1/2 years now and we're still lovin' it! Again... check out our blog:www.mitchells2000.blogspot.com

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Cute decorations.

Unknown said...

Beautiful decorations! Love all the red. I got that same Fernando cd for Christmas and I LOVE it. I'm listening to it so much that I think I'm annoying my dear husband. :)