Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good Memories


Scott drove all the way here from Rochester, MN to be my date at my highschool's senior banquet. i was a junior, he was a senior. My hair is hideous!

The above picture is the next time we saw each other after our little date in the Daily Grind in November 2001. This picture is January 2002.



This picture is july 4, 2002. Scott is standing like a foot away from me. We were still a little shy and awkward.



This is still summer of 2002 at leadership camp. Scott and I are in the front, and Jennie Borchardt is behind me. We really got to know each other that summer.



The above pic was my first time at Scott's house in Rochester. We had just gone golfing with Scott's sister Jodi and her husband Ryan.


This was Scott's favorite dog, Duke. Someday we'd like to get a German Shepherd.

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

i loved those pictures! how fun! good old days. doesn't it seem like life was so easy and simple back then?

we cant wait to see you guys. kalynn can't wait... she is talking and asking about noanie and pappy all the time.

love you, janelle

The Horaks said...

These are great! It's so fun to hear your memories and see the old pictures! I have to say that I almost laughed out loud at the one where Scott is standing like 2 feet away from you in the group picture where everyone else is standing close!!! HAha!!! LOVE it!

Chuck & Tristan said...

Thanks for the pictures, April. I saved them to your folder on our computer, so you never know when they may come back to haunt you:)

Tristan