Saturday, April 11, 2009

No Words to Express

I find myself longing to share how I feel,
yet not knowing how.
My baby would have been 19 weeks along today.
Below are pictures of a necklace I have in memory of our baby Hope.
Obviously the H is for Hope and the blue birth stone is for December,
to represent our baby's life in December.


Below is the back of the necklace. The lady who made the necklace lost her son and planted a tree in memory of him. So her signature is this leaf. A friend pointed out to me that the leaf resembles the blood vessels or veins on a placenta which is referred to as the tree of life since it resembles a tree. I thought that was special.

3 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

Oh, April! I know how it feels... and will feel for a long time. The necklace you made is beautiful! You and Scott are in my thoughts and prayers!

the johnson crew said...

beautiful april... you make me cry. i miss you a lot my sweet sister!

love you

joan patz said...

Did you make the necklace or did you get it from someone?
Tomorrow is a very special day, when 22 years ago I held you in my arms for the first time. In the dawn of the morning. When the nurses took you away to clean you up you cried the whole time, subs that is, when they brought you back the nurses said she wanted her mommie. You are very special to me, a gift from God. I wish you a very happy birthday you are will be 24 in the early dawn.
Have a wonderful day and may you feel my love with you all day.
Love Mother xo