Friday, September 29, 2006

Best Friends


Jennie has been my best friend since ninth grade. I couldn't ask for a better friend. We have so many good memories from highschool whether it was swimming or watching movies or discussing boy problems. I enjoyed rooming with her my freshmen year of college. Nine months ago she married Johnny Borchardt, and I was privileged to be in her wedding. Two months ago she was in my wedding. And today we enjoy being married couples together. I get a lot of advice from her. She's a godly friend, and I've always been able to go to her for encouragement. Scott and Johnny get along really well, so it works out wonderful. We both work at Northland and we work closely together in our youth group. She lives about 8 miles away, so the only thing I'd change is that she were closer. But this is probably the closest we'll ever be as far as our homes because Scott and I are planning on being here for only this year. So I really cherish this year that we can be newlyweds together.

No comments: