Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I've always wanted to have a blog, and now I have one. I guess I never realized it wasn't that hard to set one up, or I would have done it before now. Anyway, plese feel free to visit my blog. I'll try to make it exciting to look at and read.
Anyway, this is a picture of me and my new hubby, Scott. We've been married almost 7 weeks now. We live in my parent's basement, and we love it. At least I think Scott does. Anyway, although I'm a whole lot busier than I expected to be, I love being married. And by that, I also mean that I love Scott. He is so patient and good to me. And I think you could say we're like two peas in a pod. That's how we are.




This is a great candid of my family giggling because the photographer told us to kiss before the wedding ceremony.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, you have a blog. Cute pictures. Can you take pictures of your apt. and post them so I can see? Even though I'll see it in person in a few weeks. You wanted Lukie to sleep in your apt, right? :) I've GOT to start taking pictures again. Our camera has gotten screwy, and I need to figure it out, because we're not getting a new one until Christmas. Love you so much and can't wait to see you!

the johnson crew said...

hey april, congratulations on your new blog. i am so excited about that! you & scott are cute. i am thankful to have him as my new brother-in-law.
janelle

Katie Barker said...

Hi April,
not sure if you will remember me or not, but I remember seeing you around NBBC. Anyways, welcome to the blogging world. It's lots of fun!

Unknown said...

April,

You were an absolutely beautiful bride! What's the story with you guys now? Are you working at nbbc?

Alicia Horn (nee Mendez)

the johnson crew said...

hi april,

we are waiting for another post... don't worrie, we aren't expecting you to post a photo of an ultra sound or anything, we just want news and photos.

janelle

the johnson crew said...

you "new blog" is getting kinda old...tell me more, tell me more!

Katie said...

If you don't post again soon, we will stop reading your blog.

On the other hand, cut her some slack guys, she doesn't have the internet at home.

On the other hand, get on the move, April. You sit behind a computer all day, don't you!?!