Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun with Luke


I wish that I didn't have to work while Katie and Luke are here. I'm always dying for it to be 5:00 so that I can go home and play with Luke. Then Katie and I have had fun playing Boggle together. We've also had fun watching Monk as a family. The funny thing about that is that my dad is really getting in to that show. He normally only gets into old comedies like Andy Griffith. You should hear him snorting up a laugh when we watch Monk. He's so funny. And now he's always talking about it. Anyway, I just love having Katie and Luke here. Luke loves to help with anything you are doing. It kind of slows the process down, but it sure makes it a whole lot more fun. He helped me clean up the kitchen yesterday, and everywhere I went he had to bring his little stool so that he could see above the counter. He was so cute. He is so smiley, it kills me. And he looks so much like Katie that after playing so much with Luke I tell Katie that she reminds me of Luke. So I'm cherishing these days with Katie and Luke.

4 comments:

the johnson crew said...

cute pic of lukie! i miss them too. i wish we were still there. i realy had a relaxing week ...for the most part. it was so fun to let the kids run around the house at mom's house. that would be so wonderful to have space like that some day. how does the kitchen look? i wonder if i will like it.

Cari Mohler said...

Hey, I hope that you are having a blast with Lukie and Katie!! I miss my sisters and the little kidos so much! I can't wait to see them again! I do hate that part of living far away!! The kids grow up so fast!

Oh, and this blog I have on here just to point others to my xanga one...it seems to work...I wish I knew how to add links on the side like your sisters, but I can't figure that out??

Anyways, thanks for calling the other night! I miss keeping up with you guys! I know things have been busy though...and I haven't been feeling quite myself either...hopefully I will be back to normal soon! :)

Have fun at work!
Love,
Cari

Troy & Sherry said...

Glad you got to spend time with your sister! My bro and sis are coming for thanksgiving. It will be such fun! Isn't married life wonderful!

Katie said...

We had so much fun with you and Scott. I'm super thankful you live right down the stairs for when I come home to visit! Thank you for all your help with Luke. We had a long drive today and are SO glad to be home. Guess what I forgot to do? Take "after" pics of mom's back hall and kitchen - of my paint job. Can you take some and email them to me?

love you - k