Friday, October 20, 2006

Janelle's Kiddos












































These pics on the tramp were taken
about a week ago when Janelle was
visiting. We had so much fun with
the kids on the trampolene.














Little Paul reminds me so much of
Curious George. He is so adorable.




















Now Preston is not so small like
Paul. Nevertheless, he loves to
be held. But I enjoyed holding the
special little Preston. He's such
a sweetie.






























Anna is the sweetest little thing.
I love her hair and her smile. I just
wanted to hold her all the time.














Kalynn is a sweetie. She loved
hanging out down in our apartment
with Scott and I.

1 comment:

holly marie said...

april, these pictures are great! well, im just sitting at switchboard and thought id look you up. love ya. thanks for being my friend for the last 10 years or so. im very thankful for you. muah.