Friday, January 19, 2007

Amazing Technology



























































These pictures were taken on our laptop camera. It's cool cuz you can make sure you're all lined up correctly when you take self-pictures. So me and Scott were playing around with it the other night when he had to work security. But I think it's amazing the technological stuff we have these days. In fact, we've been able to chat with people with our camera where we can see them and hear them. You just need a camera and you need to sign up with Skype. I don't know how it works, but I know Janelle and Katie have to get this. It would be so fun. Cari was able to talk to Samantha in Guam and see her kids on the camera. It was so cool. The kids would enjoy it too. Technology these days can be really nice when you live far from your family.

4 comments:

juliechall said...

You guys are so funny! It's a cool thing though. Thanks also for the update on the Doolittles. We will be praying

Ken & Jen Schmidt said...

Hi! It's so fun finding new blogs! Congrats on your marriage! I am amazed at how easy it is to get out of touch with everyone there once I was gone! Yea for blogging! Thanks for posting the update on the Doolittles - I have been trying to stay updated through the Alumni E-mails, but they haven't been out lately. Ken and I will keep their family in prayer.

the johnson crew said...

jas said we used to have skype on our computer. whatever that means. i guess we don't have it now?

j

Katie Barker said...

April, I really like your haircut! very cute.