Sunday, February 18, 2007

Miscallaneous Pics


I had to post a nice picture above to justify the one below. But I wanted to post the one below to see if any of you who have seen the show 24 think i look vaguely like Chloe O'Brien.


Now the one below is just an ad for the hormonal lip enhancers we've been taking. I think they're working.


The next few pictures are of my little brother Antonio. Somehow he got a hold of our camera. He took these of himself. I guess this could be an ad for muscle enhancers. What do you think?





What's with the dog?


Peace out!


Below are a few pictures of my tasty and delicious turtle caramels. They just melt in your mouth, that is after you stick them in the microwave for a few seconds because they turned out to be a little hard. It's not always easy to cook at just the right degree. They could easily be too soft or too hard depending on the temperature. I think i need a digital thermometer for some accuracy. Anyway, I love making caramels. Yesterday I made cappuccino caramels. They turned out pretty good. I don't even have to microwave them before eating. I must say that caramels are my weak spot, and Scott doesn't mind them either.


5 comments:

S said...

Those are cute pics. I must say you are a lot cuter than Chloe O'brien, but I can see the resemblance. She does make a quirky kind of face when under stress. Stephen and I always crack up b/c we don't think she's ever smiled on the show??? We are 24 fans though

the johnson crew said...

antonio is such a dolly... what a nut-case.

all the johnsons said you do look like chloe obrien... way to go.

caramels looks wonderful!

i love you,

janelle

undergroundcrowds said...

mmm....looks good, how abouts a recipe?

mitchells2000 said...

Love the pics... you & your hubby are so cute! The turtles look yummy, too!

The Horaks said...

Haha!! This whole post was making me laugh! You are so cute the way you write things! :) Jordan and I are very addicted to 24, and I thought you did look a lot like Chloe when you made that face! We always get a huge kick out of her on that show...she's so socially disfunctional!!! :D