Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Valentine!

I know this is a little bit after Valentine's Day, but I thought I'd still post some pictures. This was taken on that very special day. And below are the cards we exchanged. I must say that though I always heard married couples say that they love each other more than the day they got married, now I can say that myself as well. I love Scott so much, and I am so thankful for him. He always makes me feel so beautiful and special. He is always so patient with me. He is very handsome. But what means the most to me is his love for our great God. That means more than anything to me. That's what really makes me feel secure. I'm so thankful to God for the husband he has given me, and my prayer is that our marriage will speak the truth about the relationship between Christ and the Church. I pray that our marriage will send off a special aroma that speaks of Christ's love and the Church's submission to Him. The sad thing is that most marriages speak lies about Christ, maligning his word. And I'm so thankful that God has been working on me lately, showing me how His way is the only way to make a marriage work. My prayer is that God will mold me and shape me to be the Proverbs 31 woman for my husband. I have a long ways to go, but He has been working on me. I trust He will complete that work.

No comments: