Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm So Proud of Him



Mom Mohler, Scott, and Jodi
We took more pictures with his family , but my camera ran out of memory space, so I still need to get those from everyone.


Scott hugging his mom after the graduation.

Dad, Scott, Me, and Mom before the Graduation



Yesterday, May 12, 2007, Scott graduated with a bachelors degree in Biblical Languages. I am so proud of him. Most of his family came to celebrate, and it was a special time. I am so proud of Him. He has worked so hard!

6 comments:

Chris Bruno said...

Congratulations to both of you!

the johnson crew said...

yeah!!! congratulations scott!!!! just think, you only have 8 more years of seminary left!!!!!

love you guys and i am so happy for you!!!!

undergroundcrowds said...

congratulations!

Chuck & Tristan said...

April, I've tagged you for "Randomly Selected Facts/Habits About Yourself." Check out my blog for details. Tell Scott I tagged him too:)

Unknown said...

Way to go Scott (and April too)!

You look darling in red, April dear. :)

Tiffany Wagner said...

woo hoo
congrats Scottie
you look like a nerd in that gown & cap!