Friday, June 01, 2007

Grandpa Patz

I just love this picture of my grandpa smiling. I think this is how we all remember him.



The picture below is my grandpa and all of his sons. The taller ones beside him are Clifford on the left and Howard on the right. My dad is the little one on the left and my uncle Darrell is on the right. A neat thing about this picture is the pink chair that you see in the background is in our house to this day.


And here is a picture of my grandma and my grandpa together.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love these pics! You can TOTALLY tell where I get my eyes that shut when I smile! :)

the johnson crew said...

those are great pictures april. nice pink chair... you would think we would have re-covered it by now.

on sunday, a lady in our church brought some peonies for the table at the fellowship meal. the smell brought back vivid memories of grandma patz. now i need to get a peony plant.

great job on excercizing.

i love you,

janelle