Sunday, September 28, 2008

work at the multicare centre


So, I really don't have much to blog about right now. But, I thought I would post some of the pictures I've been taking for the website at work. Above is the sign on our building. Below is my desk. I'm not putting that on the website by the way. But I've had fun taking all sorts of pictures at work.

Below is Randa and I hard at work. Randa is a lot of fun. She's the main receptionist until 2:00, which is when I take over the front desk. When I'm not at the front, I'm working on insurance, billing, website stuff, newsletters, or filing.

Below is a picture of the building we're in. It's a pretty cool shopping center we're in. It's called Westport Village. They have all kinds of cute little shops, restaurants, and various things.
Below is some occupational therapy taking place in our rehab room. :)
Below is some heartmath taking place. She uses the computer which is hooked up to the patient's ear to see the heart rate. She coaches the patient to focus on thinking and breathing right which affects your heart. She's done this on me before. She has you start off by thinking of a stressful thought so that you can see what goes on when that happens and then she has you think on "happy" things that relax you and helps you to breath correctly. It just goes to show how when we aren't resting in Christ, we are even affected physically.
And below is my boss April. She's a lot of fun. She also plays on my indoor soccer team.

2 comments:

joan patz said...

Thanks for the info, it fun.
I am so glad you like working there, it seems like a less stressful job.
Your so cute, they probably love having you work there.
love and miss you!

the johnson crew said...

that was fun to see what your work place looks like. i am so glad you are enjoying your job!

love you,
janelel