Friday, December 22, 2006

The Man I Love

This picture was taken 2 and a half years ago in a grocery store in Minneapolis where we must have had a lot of time on our hands.


I just want to say that I love my husband so much. He means the world to me. Whenever a person gets married, many times they say that they cannot imagine loving the other any more than they already do. But it happens, and you love that person much more deeper and stronger. It's a love that isn't about just feelings, but it is a real love. The more time and effort you make to love that person, the more you'll love them. It makes me wonder how my grandma gets along without my grandpa. They would have been married 60 years if he had lived a few months longer. I know my grandma misses him so much. And I can't imagine ever losing Scott, yet we've only been married a few months. I know I need to treasure all the moments we have together. I don't know what I would do without him. So I want to thank the Lord for the husband he has given me. I couldn't ask for more. And I want Scott to know how much he means to me.

3 comments:

Scott Mohler said...

Working security right now and I'm missing you so much honey...wish I could be with you all at Grandmas tonight. I love you with all of my heart and want to be all I can be for God (which includes you)! The way you encourage me and make me look good out there in the public means so much to me. :) Love you sweetie! your Scottie.

carissa said...

so that's who's working security! We were wondering who had to work those long hours!! Merry Christmas you two. I enjoy your blog....and gingerbread houses...VERY IMPRESSIVE.

the johnson crew said...

scott is great! you both are wonderful!

had such a nice christmas with you guys!

miss you,

janelle