Monday, December 11, 2006

Our First Christmas!















I'm so excited about spending our first Christmas together. We've already had so much fun decorating our Christmas tree and making gingerbread houses. I wonder what our next project will be. Well, I guess we need to finish our Christmas shopping. And now, since we're married we have twice the amount of neices and nephews to shop for. I have 8 neices and nephews on my side, and Scott has 7. And I'm thinking that the older ones will be harder to please. Oh well, I'm sure we'll find something if we put our heads together.

2 comments:

the johnson crew said...

april you are so pretty!

love you,
janelle

Troy & Sherry said...

april -
we made gingerbread houses as well - glad you are having such a wondeful Christmas :)
enjoy being married it just gets better!
love-
Sherry