Wednesday, September 26, 2007

some things new

well, i'm still looking for a job. although i am pretty much hired to start working at Target next wednesday. but it's not the ideal situation. it's about half the pay of what i'm looking for. so i've been filling out more applications and trying to go through more temp agencies. my comfort is that God has the right job for me, and it just hasn't come up yet. so, what have i been doing in the meantime? hey, i'm actually reading. reading isn't my thing. i've also been crocheting like nonstop. i'm almost finished with another blanket. i've also been able to keep up on cleaning my house, which i know won't be so easy when i have a full time job. so i'm enjoying being at home for a little while. although i miss the feeling of being needed in an office. i guess that sounds kind of weird. or maybe it's that i actually miss my old job (not the pay).
i have a lot of things to look forward to besides getting a job. i am going to be an aunt three more times pretty soon. Both of my sisters, Katie and Janelle, are pregnant. Katie is due in December. Janelle is due in March. in some ways i wish i were pregnant with my sisters. but in some ways i don't wish that (we want to wait 3 or 4 more years). maybe by the time i have kids my little niece Grace can babysit for me. Also, my sister-in-law Tristan is pregnant. She's having another girl. So both of our family's are growing. Christmas time gets crazier every year. i can't wait for that.

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

i love you aps. i am hoping and praying for your job situation. way to go on your crocheting. i finally finished that blanket i have been working on in forever!!!!!! yeah!

i love you

janelle